How to use the IQOS 3 device
Here’s our helpful manual on how to use IQOS, so you can get the most out of your experience as a new user.
The IQOS kit is easy to use, and the whole thing is small enough to fit in your pocket. So, what’s in the box?
A holder - the device which heats the tobacco using a specially controlled heating blade
A pocket charger for easy charging on the go
A cleaner – keeping your IQOS clean helps keep it perform at its best
IQOS cleaning sticks - your kit comes with 10 sticks for quick and easy deep cleaning
An AC power supply
A USB cable for charging
IQOS features innovative technology, yet is so easy to use. This simple kit is all you need to enjoy tobacco in a whole new way.
Next up, how do you use IQOS?
First things first, you’ll need to make sure that your IQOS is charged. If you’re using it for the first time, make sure you charge the pocket charger for the full 90 minutes.
- Step 1. Remove: Take the IQOS from the pocket charger.
- Step 2. Insert: Slide a tobacco stick into the holder, with the tobacco side facing downwards.
- Step 3. Heat: Press and hold the holder button for two seconds. The LED light will start flashing green. When the LED light is solid green, you can start using the IQOS.
- Step 4. Use: You can use it for up to 14 puffs or 6 minutes, whichever comes first. The LED light will turn red to indicate that the heating cycle is ending and you have two puffs or 30 seconds remaining. The light then goes off and the experience has finished.
- Step 5. Empty: To remove the tobacco stick, slide the cap on the holder upwards and pull the tobacco stick out.
Never use cigarettes in your IQOS. Only use the specially designed tobacco sticks.