Get started with your new IQOS ILUMA ONE in a few easy steps
- Tap the button on your IQOS ILUMA ONE to check your battery level. If the level is low then charge the device with the power adaptor that comes together with the device. If the battery is completely discharged, it can take up to 90 minutes for a full charge.
- By pressing the button for four seconds you can turn the device ON/OFF.
- Slide the cap to open and gently insert a TEREA stick to the line on the filter with the filter facing outside as shown in the video. Press the button for at least 1 second until IQOS ILUMA ONE vibrates and Status Light(s) pulse(s). Keep the TEREA stick in position during the preheating. Start using once IQOS ILUMA ONE vibrates and Status lights stay fixed.
- When you feel another vibration and only one Light pulsing white, your IQOS time is nearly up (30 sec or 2 puffs remaining). Simply remove the TEREA stick and slide to close the cap.
Good to know
- During use, the experience will stop if the TEREA stick is removed from your IQOS ILUMA ONE.
- The IQOS ILUMA ONE will stop if the ambiant temperature is out of range (0℃⁓40℃). If so, all lights blink twice in white and then switch off. If the ambient temperature is low, try warming the device in your hand for at least a minute.
Charging your IQOS ILUMA ONE
- Tap the button on your IQOS ILUMA ONE to check the battery level. If the bottom of the light strip blinks yellow, this means the battery is low on charge.
- Charge the IQOS ILUMA ONE with the power adaptor that comes together with the device. For a full charge, plug the device for at least 75 minutes. When full, all lights will stay solid white and then turn off.
Inserting TEREA sticks
Make sure you only use TEREA sticks with your IQOS ILUMA ONE. They are single use so ensure you do not reinsert a used one.
Maintaining optimal battery power
Charging your IQOS ILUMA ONE on a daily basis is the best way to ensure you're never without your IQOS. Always charge the IQOS ILUMA ONE with the manufacturer-approved power adaptor.
IQOS app interface
You can customise your experience with the IQOS app. Get notifications, tips and tutorials too.
Get in touch
Our dedicated customer care team is here 7 days a week for you.
Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm
For the quickest response we recommend Live Chat or Phone.