How to use your IQOS 3 Multi
- Press the button on your IQOS 3 Multi for one second until you see a light at the bottom. No light? No problem. Hold down the button for an extra four seconds. Still no luck? Try charging your IQOS 3 Multi with the IQOS AC power adaptor and cable.
- Rotate the IQOS 3 Multi lid and insert the HEETS stick with the tobacco end first, stopping at the silver line. Don’t lift the cap and don’t twist the HEETS stick.
- Press the button until it vibrates. The light will begin to pulse as your device heats up. Two vibrations and a steady light indicate the device is ready.
- Place the HEETS filter into your mouth and inhale. One HEETS stick will last up to 14 puffs. The IQOS 3 Multi will vibrate and lights pulse when two puffs or 30 seconds are remaining.
Once finished, pull the cap and remove the used HEETS stick. Don’t remove the HEETS stick with the holder cap down. Please note, HEETS sticks cannot be reused. You can use your IQOS 3 Multi 10 times without needing to charge it.
- Tap the button on your battery level. The status light at the bottom of your IQOS 3 Multi displays how much charge remains.
- Plug your IQOS 3 Multi into a power outlet using the IQOS AC adaptor and cable. The status light will pulse to indicate that the device is charging.
- When fully charged, the IQOS 3 Multi holds up to ten uses.
- Wait 30 seconds or so after using your device for it to cool down.
- Slide the holder cap off and tap out any loose tobacco.
- Carefully insert the cleaning tool all the way inside the holder without twisting.
- When fully inserted, gently twist the cleaning tool round a few times, then remove.
- Use the cleaning sticks to remove any loose tobacco from the holder and cap (top and bottom), making sure to avoid the blade.
- For the best experience, we recommend cleaning the holder daily, or after every pack of 20 HEETS sticks.
It's as simple as that!
Inserting your HEETS sticks correctly every time
Insert the tobacco end first, stopping at the silver line. Don’t lift the holder cap and don’t twist the HEETS stick.
If the HEETS stick feels too stiff, try pre-heating the holder for 5 seconds before inserting it.
You cannot use cigarettes with an IQOS device, and you cannot use HEETS sticks without an IQOS device.
Keeping on top of your battery power
Charging your IQOS 3 Multi daily is the best way to make sure you're never without your IQOS device. Always use a wall outlet, and try charging it at the same time you charge your mobile phone.
How to remove HEETS
Slide the cap up on your IQOS 3 Multi device and gently pull the HEETS tobacco stick out.
To protect your blade, don’t twist the HEETS stick when removing it. Once removed, slide the holder cap back down.
Get in touch
Our dedicated customer care team is here 7 days a week for you.
Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm