How to use your
- Time to unbox your new VEEV NOW device!
- Before you start, please remove the top silicone-cap.
- Make sure that the inlet holes are not covered, and the air is able to flow through your device.
- It’s simple: just start puffing! Your device will activate automatically. No need to press any buttons for on/off.
- LED light will glow white while you puff to indicate the device is working.
- Once finished, simply stop puffing and the device will turn off automatically.
- LED will pulse 10 times and then switch off once the battery is fully depleted.
- Please don’t dispose of your used VEEV NOW with household waste. Return it to us for recycling. Find out how to return your device here.
Remove silicone cap.
Don't forget to remove protective silicone cap from the top of your device before using it.
Don’t cover airflow holes.
Always make sure that the two airflow holes, positioned on the side of your device, are not blocked by your fingers. The air should be able to flow through your device.