How to use your IQOS 3 DUO
- Tap the button on your IQOS 3 DUO pocket charger to check your battery level. If it’s low, plug your device into a power outlet using an IQOS AC adaptor and cable.
- Press the button at the top of your pocket charger for four seconds to turn it on. Then check the status lights on your IQOS 3 DUO holder to see its battery level.
• Two lights mean it’s fully charged (ready for two uses).
• One light means it’s ready for one use.
• No lights mean no power and it’s time to recharge the holder.
- Insert a HEETS tobacco stick gently into the holder. Insert the tobacco end first, stopping at the silver line. Don’t lift the holder cap and don’t twist the HEETS stick.
- Press the holder button until it vibrates.
• One vibration and lights pulsing slowly means it’s getting ready.
• Two vibrations and both status lights on mean it's ready to use.
- Place the HEETS filter into your mouth and inhale. One HEETS stick will last up to 14 puffs. The holder will vibrate and lights pulse when two puffs or 30 seconds are remaining.
- Once finished, slide up the holder cap and remove the HEETS stick. Don’t remove the HEETS stick with the holder cap down. Please note, HEETS sticks cannot be reused.
- Tap the holder button to see its status. Remember that one light means you have one use left, so you’ll need to put it back into the pocket charger after next time.
- When your holder is in the pocket charger, flashing lights mean it’s charging. When both lights are on and stay on, your holder is ready to use.
- Tap the button on your IQOS 3 DUO pocket charger to check the battery level. A flashing light at the top means the battery is low and you'll need to plug the pocket charger into a power outlet using an IQOS AC adaptor and cable. A flashing light means the battery is now charging. When the status bar is full, your device is fully charged and good for up to 20 uses.
- Check the status lights on your IQOS 3 DUO holder.
1. Two lights mean your holder is fully charged and ready for two uses.
2. One light means you only have one use left.
3. No lights mean there’s no battery power and it’s time to recharge.
- Slide open your holder, remove the HEETS stick and then slide the holder shut.
- Insert the holder into the pocket charger and close the lid. If two small lights start flashing on the top of the pocket charger, your holder is charging. When they stop flashing, your holder is good and ready to use.
- Wait 30 seconds or so after using your device for it to cool down.
- Slide the holder cap off and tap out any loose tobacco.
- Carefully insert the cleaning tool all the way inside the holder without twisting.
- When fully inserted, gently twist the cleaning tool round a few times, then remove.
- Use the cleaning sticks to remove any loose tobacco from the holder and cap (top and bottom), making sure to avoid the blade.
For the best experience, we recommend cleaning the holder daily, or after every pack of 20 HEETS sticks.
It's as simple as that!
Inserting your HEETS sticks correctly every time
Insert the tobacco end first, stopping at the silver line. Don’t lift the holder cap and don’t twist the HEETS stick.
If the HEETS stick feels too stiff, try pre-heating the holder for 5 seconds before inserting it.
You cannot use cigarettes with an IQOS device, and you cannot use HEETS sticks without an IQOS device.
Keeping on top of your battery power
Charging your IQOS 3 DUO pocket charger daily is the best way to make sure you're never without your IQOS device. Always use a wall outlet, and try charging it at the same time you charge your mobile phone.
How to remove HEETS
Slide the cap up on your IQOS holder and gently pull the HEETS tobacco stick out.
To protect your blade, don’t twist the HEETS stick when removing it. Once removed, slide the holder cap back down.
Get in touch
Our dedicated customer care team is here 7 days a week for you.
Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm