What does it mean when the LED light blinks on VEEV NOW?
Your device may be warning you of an error.
- LED blinks 10x and stops working
Your battery has depleted and you finished your VEEV NOW completely. Please do not dispose of your VEEV NOW together with household waste and return it to us for recycling.
- LED blinks 2x or more
Your device is not working. Please stop using your VEEV NOW and return it to us for recycling.
What to do when your VEEV NOW is hard to puff on?
- Your fingers may be blocking the air inlet holes on the sides of the device. Therefore, make sure, that the air inlet holes are not covered when puffing and the air is able to flow through the product.
- Your device is probably coming to an end. Carry on using the product until its LED blinks 10 times and completely switches off.
What to do if my VEEV NOW is leaking e-liquid?
- Droplets of liquid that are visible on the mouthpiece may occur during unpacking. These must be wiped off with a clean dry cloth before you use the device.
- Do not use this product if the device appears damaged, tampered with, broken, or leaking.
- In case of contact with leaking e-liquid from VEEV NOW, wash the affected area immediately with soap and water.
What to do when you can’t puff on the device, or the light does not turn on?
- The plastic covers at the top and bottom of your product have not been removed. Please remove the top and bottom silicone-caps and try again.
- Your fingers may have blocked the air inlet holes on the sides of the device. Please ensure that the air inlet holes are not covered during use.
If your device is still not working, please dispose of it and unpack a new VEEV NOW.