We'll cover your IQOS with 1 year warranty.
Your voluntary warranty period depends on which country you bought your IQOS in. For example, in Indonesia, you'll get 1 year warranty from the day you buy your device. All you need to do is to keep your receipt or take a picture of it as proof of purchase.
Register your IQOS device and unlock great advantages like:
- fast and free IQOS replacement*
- international coverage with IQOS support and IQOS device replacement services wherever you are in the world
- access to limited editions and exclusive offers
If you bought your IQOS device on our website, your device is automatically registered so you can start enjoying all your extra benefits from day one.
What do we cover with the IOQS warranty
The Philip Morris International entity listed under the heading of ‘Customer Care’, will at its option (but without affecting your statutory rights) repair or replace any components which are defective in terms of material or workmanship when used in accordance with the associated IQOS™ User Guide and which are subject to a valid voluntary warranty claim. The provisions of this warranty are only valid in the country of purchase.
What don't we cover with the IQOS warranty?
The following aren't covered by the IQOS warranty:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear
- Cosmetic damage (such as scratches, dents, broken plastic etc)
- Damage caused by misuse, power surge, improper handling, liquid contact or fire
- Malfunction caused by using the device with non-compatible products
- Damage or malfunction caused by attempts to open, modify and repair, either by a user or by a service provider not accredited by IQOS
- Damage or malfunction caused by failure to use as described in the associated IQOS User Guide
* When your device is accidentally damaged and still under warranty
** A one-time replacement per calendar year and per person registered on iqos.com for any damage not covered by the IQOS warranty. If your device is replaced, only the original warranty when you first bought the device is valid.
How to make a claim for an IQOS replacement
Even products of the highest quality can stop working, and we know how annoying it is when you can’t use your IQOS.
Do you want to make a claim? It's easy and quick, just contact our Customer Care service available Monday to Sunday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.. and we will help troubleshooting any problems with your device.
If you didn't buy your device on our website, please have your proof of purchase ready. In the absence of the proof of purchase, the company reserves the right to voluntarily apply the warranty duration starting from the manufacturing date of the IQOS device components in question based on its own records.