Nicotine is addictive and may cause side-effects similar to those associated with other nicotine-containing products, like headache, nausea, or throat irritation. If you experience these symptoms stop using tobacco sticks and consult a health care professional.
· Nicotine is not the primary cause of tobacco related disease.
· This fact is supported by scientific evidence, as well as by many public health officials.
· The UK National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (“NICE”) has stated that “[i]t is primarily the toxins and carcinogens in tobacco smoke – not the nicotine – that cause illness and death.”
· Nicotine is naturally present in the tobacco used in tobacco sticks.
· Minors, pregnant or breast-feeding women, and people with heart disease, severe high blood pressure, or diabetes, however, should not use tobacco or nicotine-containing products.