IQOS is manufactured with high quality materials and the cutting-edge HeatControl™ technology. As it is an electronic device, it requires care, but this does not mean that incidents are not possible. Nonetheless, this is nothing to worry about as IQOS comes with a warranty, an extensive technical service to help you with any incident that may involve your device.
The important thing is not to attempt to fix it yourself or have unofficial services do so, as this may irreparably damage your device. Below we will provide you with a full explanation of everything you need to know about the most common IQOS problems, repairs and spare parts.
What to do if your IQOS has a problem?
First of all, make sure that your IQOS really does have a problem by running through the steps of our troubleshooting guide. Here you can either directly start the diagnostic tool or first select your IQOS model: There you will learn more about the most common errors and how to deal with them. With the online diagnostic tool you can also determine whether you are entitled to an IQOS replacement device and thus have your IQOS replaced.
What are the most common problems with IQOS?
Some of the most common problems with IQOS devices are:
- Broken heating blade: This part is the heart of the device and the most delicate part. Incorrect use or cleaning can damage it. If the plate has no tip, is twisted or broken, the IQOS will not function perfectly. If you believe that the IQOS heater blade is broken, use the online diagnostic tool, to check your claim and order an IQOS replacement unit.
- IQOS does not turn on: follow these steps to reset your device. If it still does not turn on, start the online diagnostic tool.
Why buy spare parts for the IQOS?
All IQOS parts have been manufactured in accordance with high quality and safety standards. Due to the complexity and advanced technology employed, parts like batteries and heating blades are not sold or marketed separately.
It is important to take into account that IQOS is the result of many years of research with science and technology having come together to create the advanced HeatControlTM system that can heat the tobacco without burning it. Additionally, the heating blade, the very heart of the device, and the HeatControlTM technology incorporate delicate, sophisticated ceramic components and platinum, silver and gold elements.
As you can imagine, these types of parts have advanced technology and cannot be changed or handled by the user. In order to guarantee its proper functioning, it is essential that the device is only examined by the official technical service. At IQOS, we recommend that you always contact the Customer Services Department in the event of failure or malfunction, where qualified professionals can help you with any issue that may arise with your device.
What parts of IQOS can be replaced?
Although you cannot replace the technological components of IQOS by yourself, there are some external parts of IQOS that can be changed, depending on the model you have. For example, you can change your device caps or the door cover of the IQOS 3 DUO charger. To see which elements can be changed, refer to the accessories section for your IQOS model:
IQOS 3 DUO accessories
IQOS 3 Multi accessories
IQOS 2.4 Plus accessories
IQOS Care and device replacement options
If your IQOS device still does not run perfectly after resetting the device and following the online diagnostic tool, please contact our IQOS Care Team. Alternatively, you can always head to one of our IQOS stores for advice and guidance in your IQOS experience. If your device is still under warranty and your problem is covered by it, we will be only too happy to offer you a replacement device. Here you can learn more about IQOS warranty.
You can contact IQOS Care by:
- LiveChat: You can send a message and we will answer you immediately. Go to the IQOS website and in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, you will find the live chat icon; click there and explain your doubts. We are available daily from 9 AM to 9 PM.
- You can also contact our IQOS CARE Team on Facebook, daily from 9 AM to 9 PM.
- For videos of IQOS Care subscribe to our Youtube channel
Further contact options to IQOS CARE