Is your Pocket Charger charging too slowly?
- Fully charge the Pocket Charger by using the IQOS power adaptor and cable for two hours and 15 minutes to fully charge the device.
- If your IQOS ILUMA Pocket Charger is completely out of battery, you may need to wait up to 20 minutes before you start to see a charging light pattern, this is normal. Also keep in mind that it is important to charge the Pocket Charger using the IQOS power adaptor and cable.
Is your IQOS ILUMA Holder charging too slowly?
- Try cleaning the contacts of the Holder and the Pocket Charger.
- If you are simultaneously charging the Pocket Charger as you are charging your Holder, it is important to charge the Pocket Charger using the IQOS power adaptor and cable.
Are the lights on the Holder flashing white?
- 3 blinking white lights: indicate that the Holder is simply out of temperature range. Try maintaining the device between 0°C and 50°C to ensure the device works properly.
- 8 blinking white lights will indicate that the Holder can only manage 1 experience. Get more help with our Self-diagnosis tool.
Is the IQOS ILUMA Pocket Charger not working or is the Holder blinking red?
Place the Holder in the Pocket Charger and reset it by pressing the Pocket Charger’s button for 10 seconds. Keep the button pressed until you see all the lights dim out. The RESET will be confirmed by all the lights briefly blinking white.
Does the TEREA stick have lower aerosol quality?
- Make sure the TEREA stick wasn’t accidentally used twice. The IQOS ILUMA Holder only needs to detect the presence of a TEREA SMARTCORE STICK™ in order to start an experience. A used stick will not be able to generate any substantial aerosol.
- Ensure the TEREA stick was inserted correctly as per the user guide instructions.
- TEREA packs should not be stored in an environment which is too humid or too dry. Doing so can have an effect on the aerosol quality.