No lights on your BONDS by IQOS device?
- Your device might be OFF: To turn on your device, press and hold the button for 4 seconds then release. Four white lights will turn on slowly to indicate that the device is ready for next uses.
- Your device might not be charged: to charge, always use a wall outlet and official BONDS by IQOS power adaptor and cable. As soon as you plug for charging, you will see lights pulsing on your device. Once fully charged, make sure your device is switched on before enjoying the next experience.
What do the lights mean on BONDS by IQOS device?
- When status light blinks yellow, it means that the battery is depleted. You will need to charge.
- Status lights blink white twice: Your BONDS by IQOS might have a temperature issue and is outside of the operating temperature range (0°C to 40°C). You may need to let it cool down or warm up in your hands. Please note that using the device more than three times in a row with no pause will cause overheating.
- If the status light blink red, reset your device by pressing the button for 10 seconds until all the status lights switch OFF and Turn ON.
Click on the image to watch the video tutorial and learn more about your BONDS by IQOS.
Is air not flowing through BONDS by IQOS as it should?
You might have problems with your BLENDS stick. Each filter mouthpiece is marked by a different color for each flavour: for correct use of BLENDS, make sure that the mouthpiece of your stick is out of your device. Ensure that the stick didn’t get broken on your device or accidentally used twice.
We are here to support you
You didn’t find what you were looking for?
Find a solution for your device issue using our online diagnostic tool! We will help you step by step to identify your issue and let you know if you are eligible for a replacement, and if you are, we will arrange it for you. Visit self-diagnostics tool.