Broken heating blade
Most cases of a broken heating blade happen:
- When cleaning your IQOS 2.4™ Holder
- Incorrect insertion of the cap on the IQOS 2.4™ Holder
- Twisting the tobacco stick in the IQOS 2.4™ Holder
Some advice for future avoidance:
- When cleaning the Holder make sure the blade is cold.
- When cleaning the Holder make sure to not exert stress on the blade.
- When you place your cap on the IQOS 2.4™ Holder make sure it is aligned correctly before clipping it in place.
- Did you know that you should never twist your tobacco stick while it is inserted in the IQOS 2.4 and disrupt your IQOS™ experience?
Test my eligibility for a replacement