No lights on your IQOS ORIGINALS
DUO / 3 DUO?
Your device simply might be OFF or discharged
- Place the IQOS ORIGINALS DUO / 3 DUO holder inside the pocket charger.
- Press the pocket charger button for 10 seconds to RESET which will also turn ON your device. Watch the tutorial to see how to RESET your device.
- Plug the pocket charger into a wall power outlet with the original IQOS ORIGINALS DUO / 3 DUO power adaptor and cable. Always use the original power adaptor and cable and always keep the contacts clean between your holder and pocket charger.
- While your pocket charger is being charged, strip lights will be pulsing. Remember, a deeply discharged pocket charger may take up to 20 minutes to start charging. Watch this to tutorial to see how to charge your device. Also remember to clean the contacts of your device and holder for optimal experience.
- Visit self-diagnostics tool if you need further support.
What do the lights mean on IQOS ORIGINALS
DUO / 3 DUO?
Your device might be warning on an error
- Lights are blinking white twice:
- Your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO / 3 DUO might have a temperature issue.
- You may need to let it cool down or warm up in your hands
- If that’s not the case, try inserting your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO / 3 DUO Holder into your Pocket Charger for auto-cleaning.
- Lights are flashing red:
- Try resetting your device.
- If the flashing lights don’t stop, then get in touch with us so we can help.
- Watch the video tutorial and learn more details on how to reset your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO / 3 DUO.
DUO / 3 DUO
If your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO / 3 DUO is charged but not working, you might need to reset it.
Press the charger button until the lights fade, then release the button. All status lights will turn off, flash twice, then slowly reappear, to tell you the reset was successful.
Is your IQOS ORIGINALS
DUO / 3 DUO charging too slowly?
Your device simply might not be getting enough charge
- Make sure you're using the official IQOS charging Cable and Adapter, and use a wall outlet when charging your IQOS device. Charging your IQOS from a computer USB port or using a third-party cable can be less effective.
- If your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO / 3 DUO Pocket Charger is already fully charged when you connect it to a power supply, the status light may flash. This is normal. If your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO / 3 DUO Pocket Charger is completely out of battery, you might need to plug it in with the AC adaptor for up to 20 minutes before any status lights appear.
Is air not flowing through IQOS ORIGINALS
DUO / 3 DUO as it should?
Your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO / 3 DUO Holder might need a cleaning.
- Wait for your device to cool down, before sliding the cap upwards to remove it.
- Insert the IQOS cleaning tool and rotate gently. If you do this regularly, you’ll reduce any tobacco build-up.
- As some parts of your device, including the heating chamber, can't be accessed with the cleaning tool, use your cleaning sticks instead. Use them gently to avoid breaking or damaging the blade.
A broken blade or other damage?
The blade can break if you use too much force when cleaning the holder, so make sure you clean with gentle fingers and when inserting a HEETS™ stick, avoid twisting it.
If your device is damaged, let us know. We will check if you are eligible for replacement and if you are. we will arrange it for you.
We are here to support you
You didn’t find what you are looking for? Did you know?
- Regularly updating the firmware of your device will help you to maintain the device performance and improve your experience. It may also resolve your issue!
Watch the tutorial
- Did you know? You can troubleshoot your IQOS device issue through our online diagnostics tool! We will help you step by step to identify your issue and let you know if you are eligible for a replacement, and if you are, we will arrange it for you!
Visit self-diagnostics tool