More information about the voluntary IQOS warranty
Find all the answers to frequently asked questions about the IQOS warranty as well as all the important information on this page.
Your IQOS does not work or is damaged?
- If your IQOS device does not work, please perform a device reset first to rule out a software error.
- Otherwise, check the current firmware version on your IQOS device and, if necessary, perform a firmware upgrade with the IQOS app on the PC.
- If the problem persists, use the online-diagnostic tool. This step will also tell you if there is a warranty claim and if you are entitled to a replacement device.
- Contact the IQOS live chat at IQOS.com if you have further questions about your device.
In case of any questions or problems regarding your IQOS device, you can also visit a store near you.
What rights do you have if your IQOS does not work or is damaged?
When purchasing an IQOS product, you as a consumer are entitled to certain rights:
- Warranty rights under law
- Voluntary warranty from Philip Morris at no additional cost and in addition to your warranty rights under law.
The duration of the voluntary warranty is 12 months for a purchase in Germany.
Please also note the information on the exclusion of the warranty.
How you can benefit from IQOS Care Plus
With the free IQOS Care Plus service offer, you extend the protection of your IQOS instrument for the duration of the voluntary warranty. Benefits include:
- Protection abroad through worldwide warranty, even when traveling.
- Extended protection for self-inflicted damages not covered by the warranty, such as a broken heating blade.
To benefit from the service package, simply register your IQOS device in your account and sign up for IQOS Care Plus.
Data privacy in case of repair or replacement of your product
The personal information you provide to us for repair or replacement of your product will be used in accordance with our Data Protection Policy for Consumers. You can find them here.