Step 1: Device reset
- Please reset your IQOS device first in order to exclude a software error. You can learn how to reset your device here.
- Otherwise, check the current firmware version on your IQOS device and, if necessary, perform a firmware update with the IQOS app.
- Clean your IQOS Holder and Pocket Charger thoroughly and make sure you have charged them for at least 20 minutes using the original IQOS power supply and USB cable.
- If the problem persists after resetting the device, then launch the online-diagnostic tool.
- If neither option has resolved the problem, then please contact IQOS Care using our IQOS Live Chat. You can also reach us via our Facebook Support.
Your device is defective:
If the device is defective (such as if the IQOS heating blade has broken), then please start the online-diagnostic tool immediately. If the problem couldn’t be resolved in this manner, then please contact our IQOS live chat or an expert in an IQOS Store nearby.