What do we cover with the IOQS warranty
The Philip Morris International entity listed under the heading of ‘Customer Care’, will at its option (but without affecting your statutory rights) repair or replace any components which are defective in terms of material or workmanship when used in accordance with the associated IQOS™ User Guide and which are subject to a valid voluntary warranty claim. The provisions of this warranty are only valid in the country of purchase.
What don't we cover with the IQOS warranty?
The following aren't covered by the IQOS warranty:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear
- Cosmetic damage (such as scratches, dents, broken plastic etc)
- Damage caused by misuse, power surge, improper handling, liquid contact or fire
- Malfunction caused by using the device with non-compatible products
- Damage or malfunction caused by attempts to open, modify and repair, either by a user or by a service provider not accredited by IQOS
- Damage or malfunction caused by failure to use as described in the associated IQOS User Guide
* When your device is accidentally damaged and still under warranty
** A one-time replacement per calendar year and per person registered on iqos.com for any damage not covered by the IQOS warranty. If your device is replaced, only the original warranty when you first bought the device is valid.