Getting started with your IQOS 3 MULTI
- Press the button on your IQOS 3 MULTI for one second until you see a light at the bottom. No light? No problem. Hold down the button for an extra four seconds. Still no luck? Try charging your IQOS with the IQOS AC power adaptor and cable.
- Open the lid, gently insert a HEETS stick into the device, being careful not to twist.
- Press and hold the button until you feel a vibration. When the light stops flashing and you feel your device vibrate twice, it's ready to use.
- When the light turns off, your IQOS experience is over. Remove the HEETS stick and recharge your device, so it's ready for next time.
Charging your IQOS 3 MULTI
- Press the button to check the battery level. The bar light at the bottom will show you how much power your IQOS 3 MULTI has left.
- If it's out of charge, plug it into a wall outlet using the IQOS cable and AC power adaptor. The bar light will pulse to tell you it's charging.
- When you see the full bar light, your device is ready to use again.
Cleaning your IQOS 3 MULTI
- Wait for your IQOS 3 MULTI to cool down then slide the cap off.
- Tap out any loose tobacco then insert the cleaning tool. Once in, gently twist two or three times before carefully removing it.
- Clean your device using the cleaning sticks as often as you can. Remember to avoid the blade, and don’t forget to clean the cap top to bottom too. A cleaner device makes for a better taste experience. It’s as simple as that.
Inserting your HEETS sticks correctly every time
Nobody wants a damaged device, that’s a given. So when inserting your HEETS stick into your IQOS 3 MULTI, don't twist or force it in.
Keeping on top of your battery power
Charging your IQOS 3 MULTI daily is the best way to make sure you're never without your IQOS device. Always use a wall outlet, and try charging it at the same time you charge your mobile phone.
Starting up your IQOS 3 device
Press and hold the button once, then release. Once the light stops flashing, it's ready to use.
Something we haven’t covered?
There are several ways you can reach us.
Use our live chat
Chat to our personal coaches in real time. They’re available every day from 9:00 AM to 12:00AM. Just give them a message and they’ll say hello within seconds.
We’re very social on our social media, so feel free to message us with any questions and we’ll get back to you in minutes.
Send us a tweet
Our Twitter account is available every day from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Tweet us your questions and we’ll get back to you in minutes.
No question is too small
Your question might have already been asked before. Browse our FAQs to see if there’s an answer waiting for you.