Getting started with your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
- Press the button on your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger for four seconds until you see a light. No light? Try charging your IQOS with the IQOS AC power adaptor and cable.
- Open the Pocket Charger, insert the Holder Pocket Charger, then close the lid. When the small light flashes, your device is charging.
- Take the Holder out of the Pocket Charger then gently insert a HEETS tobacco stick into it, being careful not to twist anything.
- Press and hold the Holder button. After one vibration, the holder light will slowly pulse. When the light stops pulsing and stays white, your Holder is ready to use.
- When the light starts to fade, it’s almost time to remove the HEETS stick. When the light turns off, remove the HEETS stick and recharge your device, ready for next time.
Charging your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
- Take out your used HEETS tobacco stick.
- Put your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder in the Pocket Charger and close the lid. When you see a small light flash, your Holder is flashing.
- After a few minutes, the small light will stop flashing. Your Holder is charged and ready to use
- When the battery lights on your Pocket Charger fade, plug it into a wall outlet using your IQOS cable and AC power adaptor to recharge.
Cleaning your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
- Wait for your IQOS 2.4 PLUS to cool down then slide the cap off.
- Tap out any loose tobacco from inside your Holder then insert the cleaning tool. Once in, gently twist two or three times before carefully removing it.
- Clean your device using the cleaning sticks as often as you can. Remember to avoid the blade, and don’t forget to clean the cap top to bottom too. A cleaner device makes for a better taste experience. It’s as simple as that.
Inserting your HEETS sticks correctly every time
Nobody wants a damaged device, that’s a given. So when inserting your HEETS stick into your IQOS 2.4 PLUS, don't twist or force it in.
Keeping on top of your battery power
Charging your IQOS 2.4 PLUS daily is the best way to make sure you're never without your IQOS device. Always use a wall outlet, and try charging it at the same time you charge your mobile phone.
Starting up your IQOS 2.4 PLUS device
Press and hold the Holder button once, then release. Once the light stops flashing, it's ready to use.
Something we haven’t covered?
There are several ways you can reach us.
Use our live chat
Chat to our personal coaches in real time. They’re available every day from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Just give them a message and they’ll say hello within seconds.
We’re very social on our social media, so feel free to message us with any questions and we’ll get back to you in minutes.
Send us a tweet
Our Twitter account is available every day from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Tweet us your questions and we’ll get back to you in minutes.
No question is too small
Your question might have already been asked before. Browse our FAQs to see if there’s an answer waiting for you.