Step 1: Where is the holder?
- Is the holder in an opening on the side of the pocket charger? Then you have an IQOS 3 DUO or IQOS 3.
- You have to open the top of the pocket charger to get to the holder? Then you have an IQOS 2.4 Plus or IQOS 2.4.
- The pocket charger and the holder are combined in one device? You own an IQOS 3 Multi.
Step 2: Compare holders
- If the holder has two LEDs, then you have an IQOS 3 DUO.
- If the holder only has one LED, then it’s an IQOS 3.
- Press the on/off button on the holder for around 3 seconds.
- If the holder vibrates, then it is an IQOS 2.4 Plus.
- If the holder does not vibrate, then you have an IQOS 2.4.